MGD VEGAS SWEEPSTAKES
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND IS GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The MGD Vegas Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 21 years of age or older, excluding residents of California. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of MillerCoors LLC ("Sponsor"), its parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes, as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors are also not eligible to enter or win. Void in CA and where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER:The Sweepstakes begins at or about 12:00:00 pm CT on 5/1/12 and ends at 11:59:59 pm CT on 7/6/12 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). To enter, visit www.facebook.com/mgd and then follow directions to complete the online entry form ("Entry"). You will be required to "Like" the MGD page on Facebook.com to access the entry form.
Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same person or email address throughout the entire sweepstakes period, only the first entry received will be considered valid and Sponsor may choose to disqualify all entries submitted by that person at Sponsor's sole discretion. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a "day" is the 24 hour period between 12:00:00 am CT and 11:59:59 pm CT, except on 5/1/12 on which a "day" will be the period between 12:00:00 pm CT and 11:59:59 pm CT. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. Entrants must fully complete and submit all required data on the online entry form to be eligible; incomplete entries are null and void. All materials submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified; any use of automated methods of entry may result in disqualification.
- WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION:Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted from among all eligible entries received for each of the two Entry Periods on or about the Draw Dates listed in the prize chart below by The Ignition Network, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The prize will be awarded assuming sufficient eligible entries are received and prize is properly claimed. Potential winner will be notified by phone, mail, email, or overnight delivery.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES ("ARV"):
Two (2) Grand Prizes: a trip for two (2) to Las Vegas, NV. ARV: $2,500.
Prize Entry Period Draw Date Travel Dates Grand Prize Trip to Las Vegas, NV 5/1/12 – 6/8/12 On or about 6/9/12 7/6/12 – 7/8/12 Grand Prize Trip to Las Vegas, NV 5/1/12 – 7/6/12 On or about 7/9/12 8/10/12 – 8/12/12
Total Grand Prize ARV: $5,000
Trip includes round trip coach class air transportation from a major commercial airport near winner's residence to Las Vegas, NV, two (2) nights standard hotel accommodations (one room/double occupancy); ground transportation to/from hotel/airport; two (2) tickets to a Sponsor selected event and a $400 prize check payable to the winner. Winner's guest must be 21 years of age or older. Trip must be taken on Travel Dates specified by Sponsor in the Prize chart above, or as Sponsor determines in its sole discretion. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. The actual value of the trip may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations in the cost of air transportation. Any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation, and no compensation will be provided for any difference in prize value. Travel dates are subject to availability; blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Winner and guest are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification and/or passports. Winner is responsible for all travel expenses not included herein, including airline baggage fees, gratuities, meals, and any other incidental costs or expenses related to participation in this prize. Guest of winner must sign and return a travel liability release and where legal, a Publicity Release, before travel will be booked. Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation of the event, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Winner agrees that event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to Winner and/or his/her guest if either winner or his/her guest violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
- WINNER VERIFICATION: Potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within five (5) days of attempted notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents will result in forfeiture of winner's right to claim a prize and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. Potential Grand Prize winner may be subject to a background check before the prize will be awarded; if a potential winner has been convicted of a felony or any other crime that would reflect negatively on the Sponsor, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. If a winner for the first Entry Period cannot be confirmed by 6/20/12, or if a winner for the second Entry Period cannot be confirmed by 7/31/12 then, the prize for that Entry Period will not be awarded.
- PRIZE TERMS: Prize is not transferable and includes only the items specifically listed as part of each prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of prize not specified herein are the responsibility of winner. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each winner whose prize is valued at $600 or more. Approximate retail values are as of the time the rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded.
- WINNERS LIST: Winners' names will be posted online at www.facebook.com/mgd on or about 7/31/12 for 30 days.
© 2012 MillerCoors LLC, 3939 West Highland Blvd., Milwaukee, WI USA 53208.